View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 08:29 PM   #15
Neverender

Deadpool x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Neverender   Over Achiever - Silver   x360a Representer   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   Bright Idea   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
For the level 319 thing, aren't all of the levels randomly generated?

But I do agree, wheelie sucks. So does bouncy (or whatever the bouncing horse thing is called).

Sorry I haven't worked on this much, I've been split between work and trying to finish L.A. Noire. I'll try to have it done by the end of the week, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogInTheStreet View Post
For completing a chapter without dying I believe your save file has to have 0 deaths. Just make a new save on a usb to do it.
That's what the general consensus from the relevant gaming communities seems to be. Sucks that you have to be tricky in order to get this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogInTheStreet View Post
Also a tip for getting high scores in escalation. Save up your gems til around level 50-60 then start using slow motion every level. The key is to keep your multiplier as high as possoble. This will make 1.5 million easy to get with some of the bobs.
Sounds like a good method. I got to I think ~800k without using power-ups simply because I forgot about them. There was one level I wasted a LOT of lives on, unfortunately, though, so it ended my streak prematurely.

My Staff Club

Neverender is offline   Reply With Quote