View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 09:12 PM   #16
BiggD
16 Days Until Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterWhite View Post
Yep, my girlfriend wanted to play it before she went back to school so I had to buy the game and the season pass again. I just blasted through the main game and then finished the DLC today. I definitely won't be doing the Blue Ribbon challenges though, it just seems like a pain.
As much as I hate them, they become less of a pain the more you try. I guess that's with anything though. Since each wave can be completed in well under 2 minutes and there's only ever usually 4-8 enemies per wave, it's nothing too tasking.

The only ribbons that remain difficult no matter how far you upgrade yourself are extremely time-tight situational ones, such as killing someone who is distracted by a decoy tear. Other than that, they're very manageable and don't take too long as stated above.

Of course, avoiding the achievement/trophy all together is probably best on your stress levels.

Thanks to Xerofox for the romantically rambunctious signature!

Currently Playing: The Waiting Game...
~ 16 DAYS ~
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote