View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 04:31 AM   #25
Infernal

A 2rue boofer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cla55y View Post
I used the dupe glitch and saved after it. I fully levelled my rig, stasis, plasma cutter and force gun. I got around 100,000cr also. At every store I stocked up on ammo and med packs. I really only used the force gun. I barely ever used the plasma cutter. I force gunned pretty much everything. My last 2 saves were at the beginning of chapter 11 and at the end of 13 right before the eye poke machine.

Using the fully upgraded Force Gun I only died once in the whole playthrough at the beginning of chapter 7, losing about 20 minutes. I also stopped for the night at the chapter 11 save and finished it the next day.

Obviously to have the force gun at chapter 2 I had to buy some DLC. I purchased the Martial Law and Supanova Packs. It was well worth the 800msp.

Also the suit I wore was the one that gave 15% med pack bonus (DLC suit) until I got the advanced suit in chapter 11.

Pretty much filled my inventory with medium med packs and force gun ammo. A couple of stacks of plasma cutter ammo just in case.

I hope this helps and good luck. The foam finger is 100% worth it!
trusting you and im buying the DLC Bond! thanks for the tip.
Infernal is offline   Reply With Quote