View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 04:58 PM   #1307
N00delsuppe

Antr0p0phagus's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I don't know whats more frustrating: Me getting stuck on random pieces, getting blocked by useless AI team mates, them not being able to kill enemies, or guys running in a room, I throw a flashbang, they all get blinded, except for that one random dude, who just keeps running and shoots me in the head. And no, he wasn't in cover... This sucks and I actually for the first time ever threw my controller through the room
EDIT: I made up my mind: The most frustrating thing is definately the FU**ING USELESSNESS of the team mates, as they don't seem to do shit, except for being slow and occasionaly standing in the way -.- This is absolutely ridiculous, and has nothing at all to do with testing your skills. It's just pure luck. I'd say it would be even easier, if your team mates weren't there. I just actually threw a flashbang on one of those lil fu**ers head, because he just popped his head out, where the last cluster of enemies is... I hate this part so much!

Last edited by N00delsuppe; 08-18-2013 at 05:33 PM.
N00delsuppe is offline   Reply With Quote