View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 03:03 PM   #16
Necrophage33

Necrophage33's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Great guide!

A few questions:

1. Any plans for more detail/strategy for the Chaos levels? I haven't tried it nor have I leveled Lu Bu up anywhere near that high, but I know in previous games Chaos was no walk in the park (except for Warriors Orochi 2, which was a piece of cake with crafted weapons). Any specific weapons/skills that make it easier? I guess I was looking for something a little more than just "play with level 99 Lu Bu."

2. For obtaining 1000 facility/weapon materials, just to be completely clear, what you're essentially saying is that materials obtained from the Barracks don't count? You say it only counts on the battlefield, and the only way I can think of off the top of my head to get them off the battlefield is through the Barracks. So I shouldn't waste my time farming them there?

3. For Comeback Kid and In An Instant, I got both achievements already so I can't confirm this, but is it possible to use one officers to get the achievement on a group of officers? For example, have a group of 2-3 officers together, and maybe you only have the advantage with your weapon against one of them. Take off their blue crystal, start the Storm Rush, and capture all three officers in the Storm Rush, killing them all with it and getting the achievement. Likewise with a Switch Counter, if you can get three officers close together, block until the one with the red ! does a heavy attack, Switch Counter and kill all three officers with it. Will this unlock the achievement? This is more of a question for anyone obviously (not just you DarkSephiroth), but if it works, it might be a much simpler way for some people.
Necrophage33 is offline   Reply With Quote