View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 01:40 PM   #23
Necrophage33

Necrophage33's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSephiroth View Post
In this game Chaos isn't that hard. I have been breezing through it with Lu Bu and I agree that Chaos was hard on other DW games. Only thing I would say is that really watch out for enemy musou attacks as those can still kill you one hit. If someone else also wants more added to that then I might look something up but I think that when you have a character that is maxed out and has a powerful weapon and you are probably using Red Hare, you will see it's not that hard. Also Interim Saves are a life saver on longer missions.
For Skills I use: Fortune Hunter for weapons, Havoc for reach and then Health boost and Strength boost.
Alright that's good to know. I'll probably save Chaos for last, or close to it, so I don't use up a skill slot for Fortune Hunter, and can use that slot on a skill that will decrease my chances of dying.

Any particular abilities on weapons that seem to work best? I imagine Flash and Slash would be ideal to have. I haven't used the Temper system in this game yet; is it just like in Warriors Orochi 2, where you can pick and choose which abilities to put on your base weapon?

Unrelated: While doing Ambition mode battles last night, I noticed that after around 8 consecutive battles, the star difficulty rating was already full. Does this mean I have already reached max difficulty that early? I only played 10 consecutive battles, then came back to change bodyguard, but I was surprised to see it reach max stars so early. Does the difficulty go up more and it just isn't visible with the difficulty rating? I was also surprised to be getting 4-star weapons on Beginner after only being 7-8 battles deep, and that was without Fortune Hunter.

Last edited by Necrophage33; 08-21-2013 at 01:43 PM.
Necrophage33 is offline   Reply With Quote