View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 04:47 PM   #25

Gamertag: DarkSephiroth07

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Originally Posted by Necrophage33 View Post
Alright that's good to know. I'll probably save Chaos for last, or close to it, so I don't use up a skill slot for Fortune Hunter, and can use that slot on a skill that will decrease my chances of dying.
I would still recommend to keep Fortune Hunter and you will get a ton of gold star weapons, maybe them all, without any extra grinding. I don't think it's that difficult on Chaos that one skill makes a difference but there are a lot of weapons

Any particular abilities on weapons that seem to work best? I imagine Flash and Slash would be ideal to have. I haven't used the Temper system in this game yet; is it just like in Warriors Orochi 2, where you can pick and choose which abilities to put on your base weapon?
The Duke Of Darkness gave you a good answer. I just wanted to add that I haven't had any problems with Lu Bu's 5th weapon (as you cannot temper 5th weapons) and I have un-tempered 4th Halberd just if there seems to be too much disadvantage for me in 3-point system as Storm rush works wonders in Chaos.

Unrelated: While doing Ambition mode battles last night, I noticed that after around 8 consecutive battles, the star difficulty rating was already full. Does this mean I have already reached max difficulty that early? I only played 10 consecutive battles, then came back to change bodyguard, but I was surprised to see it reach max stars so early. Does the difficulty go up more and it just isn't visible with the difficulty rating? I was also surprised to be getting 4-star weapons on Beginner after only being 7-8 battles deep, and that was without Fortune Hunter.
I'm not actually sure but I think it's the max. 100 battles in a row was a piece of cake. I did it with lvl 70 Lu Bu so it's really really easy but long and remember to save often.

Thanks to Rep for this sick picture!

DarkSephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote