View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 06:52 PM   #26
Necrophage33

Necrophage33's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSephiroth View Post
I would still recommend to keep Fortune Hunter and you will get a ton of gold star weapons, maybe them all, without any extra grinding. I don't think it's that difficult on Chaos that one skill makes a difference but there are a lot of weapons

The Duke Of Darkness gave you a good answer. I just wanted to add that I haven't had any problems with Lu Bu's 5th weapon (as you cannot temper 5th weapons) and I have un-tempered 4th Halberd just if there seems to be too much disadvantage for me in 3-point system as Storm rush works wonders in Chaos.

I'm not actually sure but I think it's the max. 100 battles in a row was a piece of cake. I did it with lvl 70 Lu Bu so it's really really easy but long and remember to save often.
Alright thanks for all your help! You read my mind: I was going to ask about tempering 5th weapons. Glad to hear it is as easy as I thought it was. I actually got something like 3-5 gold star weapons just playing up through battle 10 on beginner with Fortune Hunter at level 2 only. Although I realized that most were probably during the Duels to unlock more allies.

So that brings up my next question: I'm somewhere between 720 and 790 allies, and it's at the point where new allies are really only showing up in Duels, and in Skirmishes and Great Battles, it is normally just all Unit Commanders. When I finish all 790 allies, will all of the Ambition mode battles be against Unit Commanders, and no more named officers will show up? Cause if so, then I assume weapon farming will be best in Free Mode against named officers, since there won't be any left in Ambition Mode to fight against (which sounds like another reason for the 100 battles being a piece of cake).
Necrophage33 is offline   Reply With Quote