View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 08:04 PM   #27
The Duke of Darkness

The Allslayer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrophage33 View Post
Alright thanks for all your help! You read my mind: I was going to ask about tempering 5th weapons. Glad to hear it is as easy as I thought it was. I actually got something like 3-5 gold star weapons just playing up through battle 10 on beginner with Fortune Hunter at level 2 only. Although I realized that most were probably during the Duels to unlock more allies.

So that brings up my next question: I'm somewhere between 720 and 790 allies, and it's at the point where new allies are really only showing up in Duels, and in Skirmishes and Great Battles, it is normally just all Unit Commanders. When I finish all 790 allies, will all of the Ambition mode battles be against Unit Commanders, and no more named officers will show up? Cause if so, then I assume weapon farming will be best in Free Mode against named officers, since there won't be any left in Ambition Mode to fight against (which sounds like another reason for the 100 battles being a piece of cake).
Yep just Unit Commanders. Capture of Wei - Wei forces on Chaos is awesome for weapon farming, I was on 90% and 1 hour later I had them all.
The Duke of Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote