View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 01:53 PM   #14
ShadyShall

ShadyShall's Gamercard
I am also having issues with this. I am sure it's just because i am not getting the killing blow... the problem is, i can't remember the last number i saw pop up, so i don't know if i need 1 or 2 or 3 more...

I have been not only keeping a list and crossing them off as i get them, but i have made sure to (at least i thought) pay attention to whether or not the combo was a kill or just damage...

for the possession ones, i am SURE i have these done because i was possessing a fireman or patriot, which have huge damage and kill little guys easily. i saw them kill the enemy while being possessed and either on fire or being shocked... but maybe the fire didn't register...

either way, i swear i went through the list 3 times full already but no chievo... going to just keep trying. i was on Ops Zeal but might try Raven because the enemies in Ops are so weak they die almost instantly when i hit them with the first vigor... that's why i had to use firemen and patriots for the possession cause no other enemy in that level could withstand being on fire long enough to kill another enemy...