Thread: Movie refrences
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 10:51 PM   #29
jswartz0181

Send a message via AIM to jswartz0181 Send a message via MSN to jswartz0181 Send a message via Yahoo to jswartz0181

JSwartz0181's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I know it's a bit of necro, but since nobody has said them:

TV/Movies:
  • "No Whammies! No Whammies! No Whammies! Stop!" -- Popular line from the game show Press Your Luck.
  • "Jammin' on the one. J-j-jammin' on the one" from an episode of The Cosby Show with Stevie Wonder.
  • "I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy" -- Notting Hill
  • "Sit [Booboo], sit! Good [boy]!" -- The line of the closing tag for Ubu Productions shows.
Songs:
  • "All that she wants, is another baby" -- All That She Wants by Ace of Base
  • "Girls just want to have fun" -- Girls Just Want to Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper
  • "Straight up now tell me" -- Straight Up by Paula Abdul
  • "All the single ladies" and "If you like it then you better [sic] put a ring on it" -- Single Ladies by Beyonce
  • "Hit me baby, one more time" -- Baby One More Time by Britney Spears
  • "One of these days these boots [is] gonna [splode] all over you" -- These Boots Are Made for Walkin' by Nancy Sinatra
  • "[Splo-splo-splodio], oh oh " -- Sussudio by Phil Collins
  • "Baby baby, ooo baby baby" - Push it by Salt-N-Pepa
  • "Whatta man, whatta man, whatta man, whatta mighty good man. Mighty, mighty good man" -- "Whatta Man" by Salt-N-Pepa ft. En Vogue
  • "Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir?" -- Lady Marmalade by Patti LaBelle
  • "You're the one that I want" -- You're One That I Want by Olivia Newton-John and John Travolta from Grease
Misc:
  • "Toasty!" -- Mortal Kombat
  • "En Fuego" -- Sportscaster Dan Patrick catchphrase
  • "Shut the front door" -- PC version of STFU, popularized by Stacy London
And, there's one..... is she saying what I think she's saying? "I've got pussy power!"
jswartz0181 is offline   Reply With Quote