View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 06:22 AM   #57
xXmyxxmastaXx

xXmyxxmastaXx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerchronic View Post
If that was at me, PC hardware is not 2005 and the version for the PC took months to come out after, nothing was fixed though, textures were no better. I even stated that compared to things at the time (by which i implied other games on the same console, sorry figured that was obvious) it was bad.

I loved GTA IV, i am playing it as i write this, ok its paused right now but once i hit submit thats what im doing again. PC, with mods to improve textures and really not any huge great thing. Picked it up in the steam sale and as the acheivements apply to my gamertag, why not

But saying its gfx at the time were good when there was alot better out is something different, i respect that its a big game and also open world but this simply was not the case, bugs, glitches were just to big. I'm an avid Elder Scrolls fan so i know how big things can get and i know how easy it si for bugs to get missed, this wasnt the case, this was simply framerate and gfx issues throughout most of it. It played fine so to speak, but drops and glitches were quite obvious. No game is perfect, but this had big issues at lauch, some were fixed in later patches, others not at all. Google it, ignore the muppets but there is legitimate responses that detail things that could of or should be fixed, alot still not fixed to this day.
it wasnt directed at you, im saying that GTAV is running on 2005 xbox technology, shit