View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 10:40 PM   #8
Maka

Send a message via MSN to Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Emerald   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterWhite View Post
Speaking of guides, why the hell isn't it up yet? The game releases tomorrow! Where the hell is Maka? Slacking off somewhere I bet. Someone get him on the horn and sort this mess out. Seven and a half hours until the game officially releases and there isn't even a well organized video guide for all of the collectibles yet? Something's fishy.
Hey, I never post guides early! But I'm not working on one, the whole project is much too large for me to do myself. BiggD and Bar4d are working on one together, and I will be making a thread to cover all collectibles within the game, and accompanying any video guides for achievements that might need them.

Hopefully I'll have most of the collectibles by sometime within 36 hours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
Lol the videos should've been up by now WHAT THE FACK.

None of the achievements look missable, but we'll know for sure in a couple of days.
I don't think there are any that are missable. The only one I'm not sure of is "Kifflom!", and whether or not bail bond missions will keep showing up, or if there is a limited amount.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
B A R 4 D and I got you fellas.

We'll get the guide up by Thursday and let ya know if anything is missable.
See above.
Maka is offline   Reply With Quote