Thread: DLC on disc
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 07:30 PM   #4
Jappe XBA

Send a message via Skype™ to Jappe XBA

Jappe XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Gold   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   GSL 12 Winner   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Donator - Level 3   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   Staff Club - Jappe x360a   Staff Club - Minty
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Rockstar knows how to play the game. They develop games that become huge fan-favorites and they give us even more with DLCs. I'd pay more for GTA V DLC than any other. I know the developers could have included all in-disc DLCs to the main game from the beginning but what would keep the players playing the game then? Well new content of course

L.A. Noire, GTA IV, Red Dead Redemption and now GTA V. I have no regrets in paying full price for all of those games and the DLCs. The content is awesome and they deserve the money they get IMO.

Also I think the Special Edition DLC was on the main disc just that they would only need to add in the codes for you but keep all of the game discs the same. To answer why it isn't indeed a "downloadable" content, I don't know. So the players would get it faster and it would reduce the traffic on Marketplace? Who knows...

Microsoft Fanboy:
Xbox One 500GB (Day One Edition <3) Xbox 360 4GB + 320GB (NTSC) Xbox 360 E 250GB (PAL)
Xbox 360 E 250GB (NTSC-J) Nokia Lumia 1020 (WP8) Windows 8.1 Pro
Jappe XBA is offline   Reply With Quote