View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 07:10 PM   #25
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Career Criminal 100
Attain 100% Game Completion.

In order to obtain full 100% completion in GTA V and unlock this achievement, you will need to complete the following:

Story Mission
  • Complete all Story missions
Strangers and Freaks
  • Complete all Stranger and Freaks missions
Random Events
  • Complete 14 out of 57 events
42 Hobbies & Pastimes
  • All Assassination Missions (5)
  • Flight School
  • All Off-Road Races (6)
  • All Parachuting (13)
  • All Sea Races (4)
  • Shooting Range
  • Sports (Darts, Golf, Tennis)
  • All Triathlons (3)
  • All Street Races (5)
  • Strip Club: Lap Dance
Collectibles
  • 50 Space Ship Parts
  • 50 Letter Scraps
Miscellaneous
  • 25/50 Under the Bridges
  • 8/15 Knife Flight
  • 25/50 Stunt Jumps
  • 5/25 Properties
Take note that the underwater collectibles (Nuclear Waste Collection & Submarine Parts), Epsilon Tracts, and Hidden Packages DO NOT count towards the 100% game completion.
Just wondering...

Are you sure you have to complete all 58 Strangers & Freaks missions for the 100%? According to the Social Club, you only need 20 of them.

And for Miscellaneous, I think 16 of the 30 objectives are only required. Would any 16 work? For Miscellaneous, I've: Purchased a haircut, walked and played fetch with Chop, completed a booty call, serviced a prostitute, used the car wash and visited a cinema, and 4 of those 6 counted towards the 100%, and none are listed above. Which 4, however, I have no idea.

And since collecting the 50 spaceship parts and letter scraps are part of the Miscellaneous category (as shown on the Social Club), do you have to do those in addition to 16 Miscellaneous objectives?

Here is a screenshot of my Social Club checklist:

Last edited by bLaKgRaVy; 04-09-2014 at 04:15 AM.
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote