View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 07:20 PM   #26
BiggD
Phantasmagorical Beast

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Emerald   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   10,000 posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Diamond   XBA Promoter   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bLaKgRaVy View Post
Just wondering...

Are you sure you have to complete all 58 Strangers & Freaks missions for the 100%? According to the Social Club, you only need 20 of them.

And for Miscellaneous, I think 16 of the 30 objectives are only required. Would any 16 work? For Miscellaneous, I've: Purchased a haircut, walked and played fetch with Chop, completed a booty call, serviced a prostitute, used the car wash and visited a cinema, and 4 of those 6 counted towards the 100%, and none are listed above. Which 4, however, I have no idea.

And since collecting the 50 spaceship parts and letter scraps are part of the Miscellaneous category (as shown on the Social Club), do you have to do those in addition to 16 Miscellaneous objectives?

Here is a screenshot of my Social Club checklist:
I don't know about the Strangers and Freaks missions yet. The Strategy Guide doesn't mention that part.

As far as the Misc. stuff you mention, again, I haven't reviewed that in the club site yet, I am basing this information right from the Strategy Guide's 100% checklist.

Thanks to XeroFox for the awesome signature <3

Borderlands 2 | XBA Blog
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote