View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 07:50 PM   #32
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbaruch76 View Post
any idea when the collectible/stunt video guides will be available?
PowerPyx will have all his videos to me by tomorrow, and Maka by Sunday the earliest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
Yo BiggD do you know if there are more than 70 missions to obtain this!? So we can leave like 3-5 harder missions out or do we really have to get gold in all the missions!?
As others have said, there are well over 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by bLaKgRaVy View Post
Yeah, I figured that. Like I said, I was just wondering. It's going to take a loooong time before I even can consider finishing up for 100%. Excellent guide so far.
Yeah, this Stat. Guide is confusing because of the way everything is broken down, but I'm trying to make the most sense of it plus balancing this guide with the Gold Medal Requirement thread. Hopefully by Friday night I have a better understanding of what side missions count towards the 100%.

Thanks to Xerofox for the romantically rambunctious signature!

Currently Playing: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
~ HALO IS LOVE, HALO IS LIFE ~
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote