View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 09:47 PM   #53
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
Lol dude it's not my fault Franklin is poor as shit and no opportunities are coming his way.

For "All's Fare in Love and War", you should mention that to complete a private fare, you'll receive a call on Franklin's phone sometime after buying the company to do the private fare mission. Just got it myself, the call came about 3 days later though.
Will add this in now! Thanks, bud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow2die View Post
I bought the Limited Edition Strategy guide. It says "Guide for 100% completion" - But Strangers and Freaks are not included, yet they are required for 100% completion?
There's confusion between the Strat. Guide (I'm using that as well) and Rockstar's Social Club website. I believe the Stranger and Freaks missions do count, I just don't know how many.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronic Herba View Post
Thanks a ton for this! I believe the 2 of you did the Halo 4 boosting with DLC with me haha

Anyways...question! I am at like 34% in the game doing pretty much only missions. Did I fuck up those 2 miss-able achievements? I really hope not...if I didnt yet, how can I make sure I get them done ASAP

Also, for the Missions, Stranger/Freaks and Hobbies/Past Times...do I have this right: Missions are obvious, Strangers/Freaks are the Question Marks....what are Hobbies/Past Times??
Nah, you'll be fine. For the Altruistic Cult, there's about 4 opportunities when you pick up hitchhikers to get that done. For the Bail Bond achievement, there's about 5 or more that Maude gives you so you have a couple opportunities there as well.

Thanks to Xerofox for the romantically rambunctious signature!

Currently Playing: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
~ HALO IS LOVE, HALO IS LIFE ~
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote