View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 10:51 PM   #36
BiggD
54 Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponypo2001 View Post
The game clearly states there are 20 and that's where I'm confused. Does the strategy guide actively list the 58 missions then? 69 story missions and 58 Freaks missions just sounds like way too many on top of everything else already in the game.

Just trying to confirm this 100%. If there are 58, then I may need to prepare my body for even more GTA goodness!
Yes, the Strategy Guide lists all 58 missions. I did a quick count and only about 40 of the Stranger and Freaks missions have Gold Medal requirements (the others don't have requirements, only the mission itself).

So since there are only 40 Gold Medal Stranger & Freaks Missions, it now makes sense that this is why the Social Club says you only have to complete 20 Stranger & Freaks Missions (half).

Thanks to Xerofox for the stunningly suave signature!
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote