View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 11:15 PM   #65
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
Guide is looking good! Currently installing the second disc to my new USB flash drive and then I get to play some more GTA V.
YAY!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quid Squid View Post
no problem. also wanted to add that the Altruist Acolyte symbol did pop up as soon as I picked them up.

Not sure, but this could also make it less missable? I assume the random encounters would keep popping up even after the story is finished?
Oh okay, so as long as Ron has emailed you about the Altruist Camp, whoever gets into your car will trigger the Camp symbol on the map then?

If this is the case, the achievement might not be missable, but I'm not sure. Because the Strategy Guide says there are only 4 "Hitch Lift" encounters and 2 "Drunk Driver" encounters. So that means maybe you only have 6 times to try to get it?

Thanks to Xerofox for the romantically rambunctious signature!

Currently Playing: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
~ HALO IS LOVE, HALO IS LIFE ~
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote