View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 01:28 AM   #77
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
@Jswartz - so for the S&F missions, it's the ones that have a blue bar by their picture? Those are the 20 that count?

Same goes for the Hobbies/Pastimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
So, I don't have to earn all gold medals for the challenges?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creasy47 View Post
I was curious about that, too, along with the flight school gold medals.
I'm awaiting/finding out confirmation on this. There's an achievement for obtaining a Gold Medal in all applicable hobbies and pastimes.

In total...there are 63 hobbies/pastimes. But only a certain 42 count towards the 100% completion of the game.

Each hobby/pastime is broken down into various categories: Street Races, Sea Races, Off-Road Races, Assassinations, Base Jumping, Sports (Tennis & Golf), Triathlons, Miscellaneous (Yoga, Shooting Range, etc.).

So I'm not sure if for the Multi-Disciplined achievement if you need to get a gold medal in: ALL 63, only the 42 that count for 100% completion, or only one hobby in each category.

Thanks to Xerofox for the romantically rambunctious signature!

Currently Playing: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
~ HALO IS LOVE, HALO IS LIFE ~

Last edited by BiggD; 09-19-2013 at 01:31 AM.
BiggD is online now   Reply With Quote