View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 03:43 PM   #145
BiggD
16 Days Until Witcher 3!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Master Chief Collection Club - Tier 3   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
This is when I tried it, right after this mission but it wouldn't let me call Trevor to hangout. I'll try again in a minute, because all of them are just hanging around the city.

Right now I'm at the point of Franklin being able to meet Lester, which makes me believe he will then meet everyone else. I'll try now before this and then try again after if all have met each other.

Edit: Ok, it can be done as soon as the 'Fame or Shame' mission is complete but I'd wait a bit or do another mission to be sure. Didn't work for me then, but has now and I've done about 2 missions since then.

So yeah. There you go. Add it in!!!!!!!!!
Okay, so does this looks good?

Quote:
The earliest you can attempt this achievement is after the "Fame or Shame" story mission, as this is when all three characters will be available to hangout together within the game. When you are ready to gang up with the other characters, open up your phone and go to Contacts. Now call either one of your partners and you'll be able to select "Hangout."

Once you've requested to hangout with either one, a new Stickman icon will will appear on your map. This is the location of the person you have just called. Head there, pick them up and then repeat this for the other character. Make sure you have a four-door car when picking them up!

In order to obtain a 3 Star Wanted level, you will need to either kill a police officer or trespass an airport. Both of these methods will get you 3 Stars right away, however it is recommended to trespass the airport for a larger-scaled chase. As soon as you receive your Wanted level, keep driving laps around the immediate area until three minutes have passed and the achievement has unlocked. Since the area around the airport contains little to no AI and there is a lot of open space, this method is by far more efficient than taking the chase to the crowded streets of Los Santos.

For further explanation on how the Wanted Levels work, CLICK HERE.

NOTE: Try to work on this achievement BEFORE the last few story missions! If fulfill the Gold Medal requirements for the missions "Something Sensible" and "The Time's Come", you will not be able to get this achievement.

Thanks to Xerofox for the romantically rambunctious signature!

Currently Playing: Metro: Last Light Redux
~ HARLEY IS LOVE, HARLEY IS LIFE ~
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote