View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 10:35 PM   #59
BiggD
22 Days Until Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilwergin View Post
I, of course, appreciate the work of the person who started this tread, BUT - wasn't it a bit worthless, when the majority of players who care about how they do on the missions use the Social Club, where the requirements for gold are written down? One you complete a mission, you unlock it on Social Club. Then you click on the miniature of the mission, and BOOM there comes the requirements, a minimap, a plan how to do it etc. For completionists the Social Club is BEST, I'm working towards 100% (have about 80% by now, after 2,5 day) and it shows exactly what you got to do
That would be me, and I don't think it's worthless. Not everyone who plays GTA V bothers with Rockstar's Social Club, and since they might have the Achievement Guide open on their computer while playing, they'd already be on this forum so they can open this thread as well. Plus, this can be viewed BEFORE the missions so you know what to do without having to replay them.

Thanks to Xerofox for the stunningly suave signature!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadZakpak
You would be Satan not to buy Halo: MCC if you have an Xbox One.
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote