Thread: Cheats in GTA V
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 08:48 PM   #66
TVthePunisher
AV24: W. - "Hail Hydra"

Send a message via AIM to TVthePunisher Send a message via Yahoo to TVthePunisher Send a message via Skype™ to TVthePunisher

TVthePunisher's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   House of Horrors Challenge Club - Tier 1   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Bronze   Genre Competition - Second Place   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Man Ross View Post
Just to let everyone know, cheating only disables achievements until you reload a save or quit or something. I've spawned cars and skyfallen and everything else, saved, and then reloaded. After it loaded I did some missions and got achievements. Thought you might want to know.
Awesome. Wait, I wonder...though I won't do this myself, theoretically couldn't someone load say the invincibility and gun cheats going into missions, gold them and just before the final one they need for the achievement save and do normally? It would make this game insanely easy for anybody...

I won't do it that way myself, I want to challenge myself the way GTAIV did. But it's nice to know that saving a cheat enabled game and reloading that save can give you achievements again. This will be great for collectables (I assume there are those) that are in hard to reach places and you just want to spawn say a Buzzard to reach it. Save before the last one, get the last one, bam achievement.

What do you see, when you look at me? That I'm angry? That I could hurt you? It must be my eyes...creeping along your body, you can feel the death waiting for you in my eyes.
TVthePunisher is offline   Reply With Quote