View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 10:47 PM   #71
Metabolic XBA
Run, you clever boy...

Metabolic XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Community and Events Team   Submit - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   Free Agents - Second Place   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
I'll take you and B A R 4 D's word that it's not too bad. I'm having trouble with getting Gold Medals, but hopefully when I go to redo them post-game, it's easy. I know you can complete the requirements separately, but the time ones are always rough.
Times are virtually impossible to beat first time if you are playing the game properly because cut scenes count towards the mission time.

Might be a good idea to put in the OP that dying and restarting only voids time based requirements. I kept quitting out and restarting the 'Phillips Industries' mission because I kept crashing the plane trying for the bridges eventually I just gave up on the gold and kept retrying from checkpoint until I got all seven. Finished the mission and I had fulfilled every requirement but the mission time.

**Thanks to Rajeanero for the sig**

Metabolic XBA is online now   Reply With Quote