View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 12:45 AM   #8
BiggD
Halo: MCC - 120 Days Left

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Gold   Donator - Level 2   Submit - Diamond   Community Gaming - Bronze   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   10,000 posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOS Puck View Post
I'm disappointed in the achievements, most are just recycled from previous games. What happened to developer's imagination when it came to creating achievements?
It died once 2010 rolled around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerBEA View Post
I have failed to go back and gt 100% mission constraints/sync in Brotherhood, Revelations and 3, I seriously doubt this will change that unless the requirements are less annoying. I will probably sit down and do it though before I transition to next gen in the spring.
If anything Black Flag will be harder than those three games combined due to the big emphasis on naval battles :/

MP achievements look easy, but the grind to 55 won't be fun AT ALL because no one plays the game types correctly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
Multiplayer achievements were going so well since Brotherhood but they've bumped it back to level 55.. -_- Not cool. As for the singleplayer achievements, nothing new. I'm sure there'll be LOTS of annoying 100% requirements once again especially the navel stuff. Can't wait!
Time for us to get a boosting lobby together to get to 55!

Like I said above, I assume this game's constraints are going to be a bitch due to naval battles.

Thanks to XeroFox for the sinister signature!

Batman: Arkham City | XBA Blog
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote