View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 01:50 AM   #53
dakisbac

Send a message via Skype™ to dakisbac

Mister Dak's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Gold Medal   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Minty   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Third Place   Staff Club - dakisbac   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - AOS Puck
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by daishichi View Post
My brother just did the third one, and says he hasn't seen the stock go past 25% increase. Do all the stocks reach an approximate 80+% in profit?
Seeing the same thing here. Not going above 25%.

EDIT:

Third mission/Fruit: It didn't go above 25%, but that's probably because it's tied to BAWSAQ.

Fourth mission/Vapid: You might want to alter the OP slightly. For this stock you're supposed to buy after the mission (Lester says this to you) as it's supposed to drop, and then a few days later it will go back to normal. However, you're still correct that it's glitchy. Even though the news said the CEO died and the stock went down I saw no change.

Fifth mission/GoldCoast: This worked like a charm, I sold when I was up 81.3%. Again, this probably only works because it's the LCN.

Last edited by dakisbac; 09-21-2013 at 02:50 AM.
dakisbac is offline   Reply With Quote