View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 02:52 AM   #344
BiggD
71 Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob101910 View Post
The warning kind of feels like if you follow what it says, then the achievements that follow will not be missable. However that does not appear to be the case when reading why those achievements are missable later in the guide.

Not a big problem, but might mess up somebody that thinks "I'll just play for fun and as long as I pick option C, I'll be able to get all the achievements." Personally that's what I was thinking, but decided to double check just in case.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterWhite View Post
You could just make it look like this: Warning (Potential Spoiler):

I'm trying to think how you could phrase it in a short but proper way. It's not a direct spoiler exactly but it's enough information that it could be considered a spoiler. At the same time you want people to read the warning. Maybe include two separate parts of the warning. The first part explaining it. I don't know, it's above my pay grade.
Yeah, I was having this problem earlier today. I don't know how to word it without giving a hint away that something happens. I don't know, I might just leave it the way it is

Thanks to Xerofox for the stunningly suave signature!
BiggD is online now   Reply With Quote