View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 03:19 AM   #346
BiggD
21 Days Until Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Altruist Acolyte picture added in! Thanks to B A R 4 D for the location, and Power Pyx for the picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob101910 View Post
(This is assuming that the near end mission titles don't contain spoilers themselves) Maybe separate them into "Finish these achievements before starting X mission" or "Once you get mission X, do these achievements before you continue" then have the "Pick option C" achievements.

I can see how it's hard to word, but even as it is worded now, the reader probably thinks something has to happen anyways or they wouldn't have to pick option C to avoid missing anything.
That seems like it would confuse those who aren't as aware of this as you, me, and the few others who were discussing this. Hmm, I'll think of something in the days to come. Hopefully it doesn't bother me too much, little stuff like this gets on my nerves.

Thanks to Xerofox for the stunningly suave signature!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadZakpak
You would be Satan not to buy Halo: MCC if you have an Xbox One.
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote