Thread: Cheats in GTA V
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 03:26 AM   #68
TVthePunisher
AV24: W. - "Hail Hydra"

Send a message via AIM to TVthePunisher Send a message via Yahoo to TVthePunisher Send a message via Skype™ to TVthePunisher

TVthePunisher's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   House of Horrors Challenge Club - Tier 1   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Bronze   Genre Competition - Second Place   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxJoEkRxXx View Post
I'm having a real hard time stealing the military fighter jet and getting it added to my hanger...... is there anyway I could steal the jet and use the code to lose my wanted level, save it in my hanger then turn off my xbox ......
just so its freakin saved in my hangar or will that disable my achievements forever
According to Fat Man Ross, he was able to save and reload to re-enable achievements. When I get close to earning an achievement, I will try the same to verify.

What do you see, when you look at me? That I'm angry? That I could hurt you? It must be my eyes...creeping along your body, you can feel the death waiting for you in my eyes.
TVthePunisher is offline   Reply With Quote