View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 01:08 AM   #23
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerPyx View Post
You have my word that nothing here is from the strategy guide.
Darth_Krid doesn't even have the official Brady Games guide. He watched my videos, took the screenshots and typed down the text. If anything sounds similar, then it's a coincidence and in most occasions there might just not be many ways to describe it otherwise.

I do have a strategy guide, but had nothing to do with the text. Besides, my strategy guide is in German anyway. We would never plagiarize any content whatsoever.

The maps that are used, aren't from the strategy guide either.
We also have our very own order of collectibles. The official guide does not list the ones that are closest together. We tried to put together the fastest route possible.
I wouldn't call it plagiarizing anyway. Your descriptions are very similar, and I apologise if I offended you. I wasn't saying that it's a bad thing to have followed the guide to come up with all of this (as most of it is still your work), as it would make sense given the small amount of time the game has been out. As I said, this is still incredible work.

Many thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er (xboxachievements.com) for the signature!

My xba account: Crimson Ridley
My PSN account: CrimsonRidley

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.
Crimson Ridley is offline   Reply With Quote