View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 01:36 AM   #30
PowerPyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum x360a View Post
The Rampages are in my guide... I have the Brady Games Limited Edition Guide and it isn't missing anything. Unless the German translation guide was very badly created.
Then I'll have to take that back.
Maybe it's also because of the limited edition. I have the normal one. And you might be right, maybe they just messed up the translated versions of the guide. But it's all from the same company, so something like that should not happen.

And as far as the missing stunts go, #31 & #33 are not on the map. They are explained with text and screenshots on another page, but just not on the map. It's easy to miss them and since you cannot keep track of the ones you have found, you would have to do it all over again. But then again, this is based on the German brady games strategy guide. Maybe it really is different in the original English one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum x360a View Post
Anyway, enough about that guide. People should be commending you on your guide! Don't worry, you don't need to convince me, I'm already aware that this is your own work. Well done.
Thank you
And I did by no means try to argue with you. I just hope it did not look like it. If so, I apologize.

You have also contributed lots of GTA V info and I am sure it will come in very handy, too!

Last edited by PowerPyx; 09-22-2013 at 12:43 PM.
PowerPyx is offline   Reply With Quote