View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 05:36 AM   #344

Awards Showcase Sister-Site Member   5,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I guess just like buying clothes that modding cars is a big fucking waste of time and money. I spent tens of thousands building out an awesome car, stored it in Franklin's garage only to have it disappear into thin air. Great.

The other new complaint is that 90% of this entire game takes place in the mini-map. It's no wonder I crash all the time on races and everytime there's a car chase. The world is built so realistically that there are objects everywhere and if you blink you crash into something. Take that mini-map out of the game and it's a complete disaster too because without it you couldn't ever find anything. You're completely reliant on that map almost the entire time you're doing anything other than screwing around.

Originally Posted by Spock View Post
Take hilarious picture.. not only does it not save to social club, but the game freezes. This is the second time. Luckily I have a back up of this from my real phone and I'll share it with you now. Took a taxi to get me a fighter jet, and, well...
I made a photo sharing thread yesterday, it's on page 95 or something now. Could have been fun.

Last edited by WalterWhite; 09-22-2013 at 07:00 AM.
WalterWhite is offline   Reply With Quote