View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 05:36 AM   #344
WalterWhite

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I guess just like buying clothes that modding cars is a big fucking waste of time and money. I spent tens of thousands building out an awesome car, stored it in Franklin's garage only to have it disappear into thin air. Great.

The other new complaint is that 90% of this entire game takes place in the mini-map. It's no wonder I crash all the time on races and everytime there's a car chase. The world is built so realistically that there are objects everywhere and if you blink you crash into something. Take that mini-map out of the game and it's a complete disaster too because without it you couldn't ever find anything. You're completely reliant on that map almost the entire time you're doing anything other than screwing around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock View Post
Take hilarious picture.. not only does it not save to social club, but the game freezes. This is the second time. Luckily I have a back up of this from my real phone and I'll share it with you now. Took a taxi to get me a fighter jet, and, well...
I made a photo sharing thread yesterday, it's on page 95 or something now. Could have been fun.

Last edited by WalterWhite; 09-22-2013 at 07:00 AM.
WalterWhite is offline   Reply With Quote