View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 08:38 AM   #350
cjdavies

cjdavies82's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterWhite View Post
I like the way it's set up now. Not because I need games to be easy but because in the earlier games (GTA III, Vice City, San Andreas and maybe even IV, I forget because I hated that game) when you failed a mission you lost too much stuff by dying or getting busted so instead you had to reload a save and waste time going all the way back to the mission again to start over. It was tedious as hell redoing everything all the time. They probably realized that people were getting stuck on missions and giving up even trying to continue. It happened to me in all of them. The only one of those I finished was Vice City and that was because I used cheat codes and I actually liked the story. I really wish they'd go back to the eighties again.
The only GTA I managed to finish is IV, thanks to God mode cheat, I also lowered the wanted level.

No app available for the Android yet!

Quote:
You can even create and reserve custom license plates for both Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online – order your personalized plates before they’re gone!