View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 06:44 PM   #19
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
I hope this is Ok, but i want to share this with the world although it's probably boring to everyone, but i never knew that the game worked like this, so i'm gonna share. It's a pic though, i couldn't be arsed setting roxio up for something that hardly anyone is gonna care about, so i just took a phone picture. I know this is a 'video' thread, but it's still media-ish.

Anyway, it seems that when you load the game up, you start in a random location, which i never knew, but i just started it up now and it appears i'm Trevor. I can't remember if i saved it as him or not though. So, i turned it on, and after it all loaded, i was looking at the top of a mountain, and wondering what i was looking at, then Trevor started mumbling something, then eventually stood up, drunk, with a frickin' dress on. This game is so great;

And again, i just transported to Trevor after doing a mission as Michael, and i wake up, drunk on a beach, in my tighty whitey's, covered in blood and surrounded by dead people;

You have to love the random-ness of this game.

"It is done then. Your schemes, like you, are put to rest." - Alta´r Ibn La-Ahad
Spanish Assault is offline   Reply With Quote