View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 09:46 PM   #88
Maximum Club's Warrior

Gamertag: Barad XBA

Awards Showcase Guide Writers Guild   25,000 posts   Staff Club - Barad   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   Micro Guide - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Staff - Community Team - Maximum Clubs Director   Community Gaming - Diamond   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   VGO Team Award - Bronze
Total Awards: 27 (more» ...)
Originally Posted by k2345 View Post
Sadly I did the first 2 missions without realizing this method, but I left the rest until after I finished the story, then I poured all of my characters money into the necessary stocks and made a hell of a profit. Once I finished the Missions I came out with the following.

- Franklin: $109 million
- Trevor: $117 million
- Michael: $125 million

Now I'm just looking at ways to make more....I need $150 million to buy the golf course
This is exactly what I plan to do. I've also accidentally done 2 assassination missions so far but thankfully I read this at the right time. Going to finish the story then spend that big cash on thr stocks. Franklin is flat out broke for me right now with about $2000 while my other 2 characters have around 200k each lol.
Barad is offline   Reply With Quote