View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 11:25 PM   #44
BiggD
Herald of Andraste

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
I read about that, don't you continue with your original money when you're loaded back into freeroam?
I don't think I did. I had $100k with Franklin, finished "Paparazzo - Reality Check" with a Bronze Medal. I replayed, saw some (actually, A LOT) of my money get deducted when the screen was loading. I completed the mission with a Gold Medal, and when I was back into the free roam, I only had $10k

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum x360a View Post
I tested this, and while it took money at the start of the mission, it doesn't take it forever. I think it just reverts your money to what it was when you originally started that mission. I have $130,273 in Trevor's account. I replayed a mission and it went to $108,XXX. I blew myself up and cancelled the mission, returning to my main game. Upon return, I had $130,273 in my account balance. You aren't actually losing money, it just doesn't notify you that it's been put back in.
You're positive your money goes back to normal? I double checked Franklin's bank account by pausing the game and he still didn't have his $100k back Maybe I read it wrong in the first place, and he only had $10k to begin with? I don't know! Not much of a worry, as I don't care too much, I just wanted to know why the game did that and any further confirmation on what you have said will make me feel better.

Thanks to Xerofox for the romantically rambunctious signature!

Currently Playing: Saints Row IV: Re-Elected
~ HALO IS LOVE, HALO IS LIFE ~
BiggD is online now   Reply With Quote