View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 11:27 PM   #45
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
I don't think I did. I had $100k with Franklin, finished "Paparazzo - Reality Check" with a Bronze Medal. I replayed, saw some (actually, A LOT) of my money get deducted when the screen was loading. I completed the mission with a Gold Medal, and when I was back into the free roam, I only had $10k

You're positive your money goes back to normal? I double checked Franklin's bank account by pausing the game and he still didn't have his $100k back Maybe I read it wrong in the first place, and he only had $10k to begin with? I don't know! Not much of a worry, as I don't care too much, I just wanted to know why the game did that and any further confirmation on what you have said will make me feel better.
You always ask if I'm positive. I don't say things unless I'm sure.

I'll even test it a few more times if it'll make you happy?

Many thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er (xboxachievements.com) for the signature!

My xba account: Crimson Ridley
My PSN account: CrimsonRidley

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.
Crimson Ridley is offline   Reply With Quote