View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 11:30 PM   #46
XBOX ISAAC82

XBOX ISAAC82's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
I don't think I did. I had $100k with Franklin, finished "Paparazzo - Reality Check" with a Bronze Medal. I replayed, saw some (actually, A LOT) of my money get deducted when the screen was loading. I completed the mission with a Gold Medal, and when I was back into the free roam, I only had $10k

You're positive your money goes back to normal? I double checked Franklin's bank account by pausing the game and he still didn't have his $100k back Maybe I read it wrong in the first place, and he only had $10k to begin with? I don't know! Not much of a worry, as I don't care too much, I just wanted to know why the game did that and any further confirmation on what you have said will make me feel better.
I can confirm the money goes back to normal. Replayed about ten missions and each time during replay the money went to a very random amounts some of which I was sure was very different to what it was first time round, but when I returned back to my current game the amount was exactly correct.

I would advise doing a quick save before each replay though.

Friend Requests will likely be ignored unless you MESSAGE
ME FIRST
as I a have full friends list already.

XBOX ISAAC82 is offline   Reply With Quote