View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 11:33 PM   #47
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Originally Posted by XBOX ISAAC82 View Post
That would be breaking all sorts of Copyright Rules.

Back on the Encyclopedia I think it would be a great idea to add something about how the vehicle purchasing and saving work, i.e. that it is currently kind of broken.

So in short all planes, helicopters and boats are selectable forever more when you buy them from the internet as long as you have the relevant storage facility, i.e. hanger, helipad, dock.

However with cars, bikes and vehicles such as the tank they only get delivered to your garage (purchased one) if there is space. Also the vehicle will not be there unless it is returned and saved.

Also with the hanger, helipad and dock you can also save one stolen vehicle there but this will disappear if you buy a new vehicle or if you land another one in its spot.
I'll add this in soon. Rockstar have acknowledged there appears to be an issue, so once I can find exactly what it is I'll be better equipped to inform people here.

Many thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er ( for the signature!

My xba account: Crimson Ridley
My PSN account: CrimsonRidley

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.
Crimson Ridley is offline   Reply With Quote