View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 07:19 PM   #103
XBOX ISAAC82

XBOX ISAAC82's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metabolic x360a View Post
Times are virtually impossible to beat first time if you are playing the game properly because cut scenes count towards the mission time.

Might be a good idea to put in the OP that dying and restarting only voids time based requirements. I kept quitting out and restarting the 'Phillips Industries' mission because I kept crashing the plane trying for the bridges eventually I just gave up on the gold and kept retrying from checkpoint until I got all seven. Finished the mission and I had fulfilled every requirement but the mission time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Good idea, I'll add that in!
I think it would be a great idea to add something next to each Mission requirement if it is affected by a checkpoint, perhaps sticking a (C) or something next to the requirement description. As metabolic points out most of the ones affected are time based although I have fulfilled several time based requirements after several restarts as it was timing a specific part of the mission, i.e. "get the helicopter back within...", etc. Also I am pretty sure that some of the requirements affected by checkpoints are not time based as I have had 2-3 in a single mission that just have an 'X' and checkpoint next to them.

I will keep an eye on all Gold requirements from now and list all of the ones that I come across and let you know.

Friend Requests will likely be ignored unless you MESSAGE
ME FIRST
as I a have full friends list already.

XBOX ISAAC82 is offline   Reply With Quote