View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 07:30 PM   #106
BiggD
Off to Vegas

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XBOX ISAAC82 View Post
I think it would be a great idea to add something next to each Mission requirement if it is affected by a checkpoint, perhaps sticking a (C) or something next to the requirement description. As metabolic points out most of the ones affected are time based although I have fulfilled several time based requirements after several restarts as it was timing a specific part of the mission, i.e. "get the helicopter back within...", etc. Also I am pretty sure that some of the requirements affected by checkpoints are not time based as I have had 2-3 in a single mission that just have an 'X' and checkpoint next to them.

I will keep an eye on all Gold requirements from now and list all of the ones that I come across and let you know.
I like the idea, but that would be impossible and tedious to keep track of. I would essentially purposely have to replay EVERY mission over again and purposely die to see which parts count for time and which don't.

Thanks to Xerofox for the stunningly suave signature!
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote