View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 01:20 PM   #55
XBOX ISAAC82
Subscribing Member

XBOX ISAAC82's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by II Mortis II View Post
The garages have a "unique vehicle" section and I was wondering whether this is just for the Social Club/Collector's edition, or whether you can collect vehicles from around the map to fill the garages. If you can, I would appreciate it if somebody could point me in the direction of where to find these unique vehicles. Thanks.
The Unique vehicle within the bought garage seems to only be for DLC although with the other vehicle save spots you can cycle through all vehicles bought. There is currently an issue with vehicle saving which GTA are fully aware of and looking into so perhaps the garages will work in much the same way as the other spots with additional spots for stolen cars. See my post above, No. 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDA I Rellik View Post
Are there any other spots to save cars beside your house or the garage ?
Like do you get additional spots by buying businesses for example ?
Currently there are no other spots to save cars. Also the car saving system is currently broken so I would advise against collecting or buying anything special until they fix it. Again see my post above, No. 41.

Callum was going to mention this is the Encyclopaedia and FAQ but he was just waiting to see what Rockstar were going to say which you can now see in the article below from here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Examiner.com
Many gamers may have experienced issues with storing cars inside garages within Grand Theft Auto V that results in the loss of the stored vehicle. Rockstar support released a comment about the problem on Monday in which the developer recommended fans avoid using the garages inside the open-world game until a fix can be deployed.

The known bug that has a tendency to delete saved vehicles from garages seems to be triggered by several different things. Rockstar Games’ support stated that these include completing a mission or driving a character’s personal vehicle while controlling one of the game’s other two protagonists.

For the time being, Rockstar Games is suggesting that players avoid storing or withdrawing cars from garages. Additionally, fans should not drive the personal vehicles while on a character who is not the owner. The developer is currently looking into solving the issue, but the actually cause is not known at this time.

Friend Requests will likely be ignored unless you MESSAGE
ME FIRST
as I a have full friends list already.

XBOX ISAAC82 is offline   Reply With Quote