View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 02:36 PM   #17
sucre974

sucre974's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAINKINGX1 View Post
Hi there Sucre974.
In Situation battle you have to win your match in specific ways. I was having the same problem and looked around last night online.
I have now managed to get 3 stars for quite a few of the challenges and I understand what the game wants me to accomplish.

Here is a list thanks to Gamefaqs user black_raen ( I did try and simplify things where I could as well )

1 - Fin:
Use a dash attack 4 times, deliver finishing blow with a dash attack.
- forward forward followed by an attack ( 6,6, B )

2 - Ende:
Use a strong special 2 or more times, deliver finishing blow with a strong special (direction+SP+H). - basically left or right and LT when you have 100% gauge

3 - Itsuki:
Use overdrive (L+M) two or more times, deliver finishing blow during overdrive.
- basically RT once you have 100% gauge

4 - Tokiya:
Use "surippu tsufuto" 3 or more times (not possible in hard style).
* I haven't figured out what this ability is ( I dont know yet )

5 - Gaito:
Use counter burst 3 or more times, deliver finishing blow with counter burst.
( More information to come )

6 - M:
Deliver finishing blow using Super Special attack (SP+H / 2 gauge bar attack).
- Basically have 200% gauge on your bar and hold down LT

7 - Cocoa:
Perform a 15 hit combo (2 stars), Perform a 25 hit combo (3 stars)
- Best way is to use your characters super ( direction and LT ) or alternatively push RT and then keep hitting X and Y as rapidly as possible.

8 - Shizuka:
Perform 2 or more counterattacks after Protection (and probably deliver finishing blow with a post protection counterattack) (not possible in quick style).
( More information to come )

9 - Waka:
Perform 2 or more special-cancel strong special attacks (and probably deliver finishing blow with one as well).
- Basically during a light or medium attack push forward and LT once you have 100% gauge on your bar

10 - Yuzuha:
Perform a 25 hit combo (2 stars) (Guessing a 50 hit combo for 3 stars)
- Best way is to use your characters super ( direction and LT ) or alternatively push RT and then keep hitting X and Y as rapidly as possible.

11 - Mikoto (Boss):
Win with more than 60% health left.
- Basically just jump in and follow up with Hard hits ( B ) then Use RT or LT when possible.

12 - White Mikoto (Bonus):
Defeat White Mikto (3 stars)
- Basically just jump in and follow up with Hard hits ( B ) then Use RT or LT when possible.

The pattern goes:
1 Star = Won
2 Star = Complete first level goal (performed the required iterations)
3 Star = Complete second level goal (usually win using the goal action, or increasing number of iterations such as the combos)

I'm not sure but I think that you need 20 stars total in order to unlock the boss Mikoto. At least, I had a total of 20 stars when she unlocked for me : Fin 3 / Ende 3 / Itsuki 3 / Tokiya 1 / Gaito 2 / M 3 / Cocoa 2 / Shizuka 1 / Waka 1 / Yuzuha 1.

After defeating Mikoto then White Mikoto is unlocked, and defeating White Mikoto unlocks her as a playable character.
thanks a lot
sucre974 is offline   Reply With Quote