Old 09-30-2013, 04:37 PM   #179
Creasy47

Creasy47's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quid Squid View Post
No problem, hope it helps.

Yeah, just meant it as a starting point for anyone looking for what may be the easiest missions. There were some on there I did a few times trying to hit certain points (couldn't get the 70% shooting tires on Target Practice, or the Accuracy on Repossession), but I found them to be easier than many of the other accuracy and health missions. Masks and Boiler Suits were the 2 easiest, you basically start the mission in front of the shop, buy the items, it's over. Masks took 12 seconds.

Some will find Rampages hard, but with the auto lock on targeting I just snapped in/snapped out/back in on targets and got all in one go.

Just hope someone will make use of it and be able to tailor it to their needs and playstyle.
Completely disregarded the auto-lock on, which probably makes Rampages 100x easier. When I did them, I didn't even take into consideration I was using free aim. Shit.

I didn't get a single thing on 'Target Practice' my first time around, and then when I redid it, I got everything perfectly in a really fast time, and I even managed to hit four tires with three shots, so my accuracy was 130% or something like that.
Creasy47 is offline   Reply With Quote