View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 12:41 AM   #2
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
GTA V Encyclopedia & FAQ - READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS!

What's required for 100% completion?

Story Missions (50%)
All 69 Story Missions, including all of Lester’s Assassination Contracts.

The following Strangers and Freaks (10%):

Tonya.
Beverley.
Hao.
Barry (only Franklin’s missions).
Fanatic/Abigail (only Franklin’s mission).
Dom.
Omega.
Dreyfuss.

The following Hobbies and Pastimes (10%):

Lap Dance at the Strip Club.
Shooting Range (Score at least a Bronze in all 3 challenges in each of the weapon types).
5 Street Races (Bronze in all - Only available at night).
6 Off-Road Races (Bronze in all).
4 Sea Races (Bronze in all).
Tennis (May need to win).
Golf (May need to finish Under Par or Even).
Darts (May need to win).
3 Triathlon Races (Bronze will be enough).
Flight School (Just a Bronze on all of them).
Parachuting (13, involving Base Jumps and Heli Jumps).

Random Events (15%):
Complete any 14 Random Events.

The following Miscellaneous activities (15%):

Collect all 50 Spaceship Parts.
Collect all 50 Letter Scraps.
Complete 25/50 Under The Bridges.
Complete 25/50 Stunt Jumps.
Complete 8/15 Knife Flights.
Purchase any 5 properties.
Purchase any vehicle from a website.
Walk and play “fetch” with Chop.
Complete a Booty Call.
Use a prostitute.
Hold up a store.
Visit the cinema.
4 Friend Activities (Cinema, Darts, Strip Club and Bar).

Anything you don't see in this list (for instance, the Epsilon mission strand) is NOT required to earn Career Criminal.

Where are the Street Races? They don't show up on my map!

The Street Races are only available at night. Check your map from around 20:00-05:00 and they'll be there. Only Franklin can do Street Races and they'll only become available after you've done "Shift Work" for Hao.

Why do my cars keep disappearing?

NOTE: As per the current patch (1st October 2013), this issue should have been resolved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x360a
Rockstar has released a title update for Grand Theft Auto V which addresses a number of issues faced by players in Story Mode.

Perhaps the most important of these is a fix for a bug which has seen saved cars and upgrades going missing from garages, unfairly depriving characters of both a sexy ride and wasting a few grand of their spent cash. I've been afflicted by this one and it's a giant pain in the ass.

Here’s a list of all the headline fixes, courtesy of Rockstar:

Fix for interface issues when using Internet on the cell phone after completing the game, or during a mission replay
Fix for the Vanilla Unicorn occasionally becoming locked
Fix for issues where the character’s money could drop below zero and become stuck there
Fix for the Epsilon Program missions not progressing properly after delivering some cars
Fix for issue where the Atomic Blimp sometimes does not appear as a phone contact for Collector’s Edition owners
Fix for issues with saved vehicles going missing, or losing their upgrades
Fixes for several map escape and collision issues along with other various bug fixes
The title update was included as part of the download which unlocked Grand Theft Auto Online earlier today.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Examiner.com
Many gamers may have experienced issues with storing cars inside garages within Grand Theft Auto V that results in the loss of the stored vehicle. Rockstar support released a comment about the problem on Monday in which the developer recommended fans avoid using the garages inside the open-world game until a fix can be deployed.

The known bug that has a tendency to delete saved vehicles from garages seems to be triggered by several different things. Rockstar Games’ support stated that these include completing a mission or driving a character’s personal vehicle while controlling one of the game’s other two protagonists.

For the time being, Rockstar Games is suggesting that players avoid storing or withdrawing cars from garages. Additionally, fans should not drive the personal vehicles while on a character who is not the owner. The developer is currently looking into solving the issue, but the actually cause is not known at this time.

Many thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er (xboxachievements.com) for the signature!

My xba account: Crimson Ridley
My PSN account: CrimsonRidley

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.

Last edited by Crimson Ridley; 10-02-2013 at 05:18 PM.
Crimson Ridley is offline   Reply With Quote