View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 01:59 AM   #186
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by McDurbin View Post
I never asked for you to provide a list of missions that were easy, because you're right, everyone's opinion of easy is different. I'm sure there is someone out there that made videos for most of the missions that everyone agreed on to be more difficult than others, such as ones that have a required time.

I just know with TBoGT DLC in GTA IV that there were helpful hints and tips/videos on each mission on how to achieve the requirements.
TBoGT had about 10-20 missions though. I can very well be wrong, but I don't think anyone I know on YouTube has taken the time to create video guides for the missions because the requirements are kinda - actually really - self explanatory. Hell, all 44 Strangers & Freaks are easily done just by looking at the requirement.

Now just pick 26 Story Missions that have simple timed requirements and you're golden.

Maybe near the end of the month (October) if I have time, I will make a detailed walkthrough...but I don't think I will end up following through with it. It's way too much work for 70 missions when 40+ have self explanatory requirements such as "complete in 10 minutes" or "finish with 75% accuracy" or "don't get caught" etc., etc., etc.

Thanks to Xerofox for the romantically rambunctious signature!

Currently Playing: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
~ HALO IS LOVE, HALO IS LIFE ~
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote