View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 08:45 PM   #1113
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum x360a View Post
Nah, just getting a virtual beat down from every corner of this forum, telling me that all I ever do is whine, and that I have no right to disagree with the people who are always complaining. If that's the way I'm portrayed, then I see no reason to even try and be helpful.

I've helped a lot of people during my time here, yet all I'm known for is my darker side, where I tell people why I think they're wrong. I've reached my limit with it, and I'm not willing to help if I'm not even slightly appreciated or respected for it.

I hope the decent ones of you continue to enjoy the game, and once the online is sorted, I may run in to some of you online.
People react the same way to me. Doesn't stop me from being who I am and expressing me dry sarcasm and necessary hostility towards those who are in most needed of it. Either way, you're sexy Callum. Once our Crew can finally all be online at once, I'm looking forward to gaming with you.

Thanks to Xerofox for the stunningly sauve signature!
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote