View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 09:15 PM   #1115
Jack Frost

MEETSP1NNER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   Staff Club - rekikire   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Artist of the Month   Community Gaming - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Anyone notice how shit-looking the online characters look, too?

I mean, I've watched that opening cinematic for Online half a doazen times and it started to dawn on me that they really try to make sure you never catch sight of your character's face right alongside Lamar's. Even when they're driving together, your character has his face cast mostly in shadow.

Because you'll notice that the difference in the level of detail is a huge chasm.

Also, I think it's kind of hilarious that they've more-or-less adopted Saints Row for multplayer. It's a character you design, that everyone seems to know fresh off the boat and s/he never speaks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyVersion1 View Post
This is too funny. If you're not offended that I don't have the issues with the game you have, why are you calling me names? That's how offended you are, you're attacking me with insults, when I've done nothing but say I don't have the issues you're having. In fact, I said I felt bad for people who have all these issues. The fuck is wrong with you?

Grow up.
I called you one name, Rosy Rainbows, not several. And I'm afraid that that name is far from an epithet. I have not attacked you in any way. I said you were being a dick, which is a qualifier and an opinion, not a name or an attack.

I initially quoted your list of how easy you thought it was to get online and contradicted it.

Everything after that was all you implying that I'm jealous or offended.

And the word for what you're doing here is called "gloating".

If you're not having problems, you shouldn't be posting in the bitching thread.