View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 09:23 PM   #1118
JeremyVersion1

JeremyVersion1's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Frost View Post
I called you one name, Rosy Rainbows, not several. And I'm afraid that that name is far from an epithet. I have not attacked you in any way. I said you were being a dick, which is a qualifier and an opinion, not a name or an attack.
Oh...no wait, you called me a dick, you didn't say I was being one, in fact you said:
Quote:
Oh, so then you're just rubbing it in everyone else's face that you're not having problems. In the bitching thread. What a dick.
Yup, name calling, i.e. attacking.

Quote:
I initially quoted your list of how easy you thought it was to get online and contradicted it.
No argument there, I was just helping another member out, and when you contradicted my quote, I said that was only for you, and not me. Then the jealous jerry took over, and I got called a dick.

Quote:
Everything after that was all you implying that I'm jealous or offended.
No I didn't imply, I said it directly. I also stated a few of my issues with the online, which you have decided to forget or not include, because it would mean I have a purpose for posting in the thread, and you don't want that. Hell, that actually makes sense, and since you're not in the business of making sense, it's really no surprise that you've ignored the majority of my posts.

Quote:
And the word for what you're doing here is called "gloating".
I suppose, if I was actually gloating. Instead I've expressed how I wish the online would work for everyone. I've not once went "hey it works for me and not you, SUCK IT LOSER!". Then again since you're dim witted, no offense, I'm sure that's how you've taking my words.

Quote:
If you're not having problems, you shouldn't be posting in the bitching thread.
Again, I have had problems with the game and posted them, all you've done since this started was whine and cry about me being a dick.

I can't wait to see how much of my post you ignore, I'm getting my popcorn ready for your response. #entertainment

Oh, and just to stay on topic, it's stupid that someone can wait for you to get down in a job menu and kill you. You should have a window to at least turn around or arm yourself. I've been killed a few times thanks to backing out of a lobby and some asshole is just standing there waiting on me.

JeremyVersion1 is online now   Reply With Quote